Welcome. I occasionally write here.
I don’t update this blog often (although I will be continuing to do so occasionally), so if you’re curious about
- my work,
- my background,
- or getting in touch with me,
you’ll have better luck pinging me 140 characters at a time on Twitter.
Some of my favorite posts I have written here include
- Efficient Marketing Research for Startups Using Facebook Advertising. It’s outdated, but some lessons are still useful.
- An Event Planning & Marketing Checklist for Startups. Still extremely useful and relevant.
- Vatican City – OR – How do you explain Pope Pius XII to a Jew whose family was wiped out in the Holocaust? Warning: FEELINGS.
- If You’re Uber, You May Not Want to Use the Word “Sucks” in Your Advertisements. This post made Uber kinda angry, and it made Buzzfeed laugh.
- A Thoughtful Letter to the Burglar Who Stole All Our Stuff. I couldn’t leave my house for 3 days. But at least I made a funny post about it.
- Life Post-Quitting + Taking Up the Mantle Again. Very useful if you’re worried about a career change. Also, a friend sent me the link after I published it and said, “Did you read this blog post? I enjoyed it. Check it out!” So that was weird.
- (Some of) What I Knew about Jeffrey McManus. I had two best friends and two extremely close family members die within two years of each other. This is the only post I was able to get out about any of my grief.
- NSFW Nor for Pinterest: A Study in Pinning Boobs. Obviously NSFW. This is about community management practices.
- You Must be at Least 21 Years Old to Read This Blog Post. Research I did regarding the social media accounts of alcohol brands. Outdated, but still interesting.
All the other old posts on this blog suck. All new posts will be the best. Probably.