I frequently get asked for good social media playbooks, how-to guides, and examples. I’ve compiled an ever-growing list, below.
- How to Market Your Business on Twitter (and hey, they even interviewed me)
- Dangerous Facebook Marketing: Are You Playing the Quality Game or the Quantity Game?
Here are some posts I’ve written for the Web 2.0 Expo blog and others:
- Supercharging Facebook Fan Pages with Ads and Applications
- What’s the ROI of that Tweet?
- How to Prevent Facebook Fan Page Exodus
- Happiness and Why Your Social Media Efforts Could Use More of It
I’ve done a few public speaking gigs about social media, including this webcast on social media for event marketers with Sarah Milstein (of The Twitter Book fame): http://www.web2expoexhibitors.com/video/ <– Apologies for the gate. I’m having this removed.
Here are additional resources I really like:
- The ROI of Social Media
- 20 Awesome Facebook Fan Pages (I love examples)
- Facebook Studio
- How to Add Social Media Icons (Properly)
- How to Increase Traffic with Social A/B Testing
- CoTweet/Social Oomph for scheduling tweets and a few other important tasks
- Tweet Reach for analytics
- Tweet Chat for chatroom-style format using hashtags
- Seesmic for Web – personal favorite, but not the only option
- Monitter for Twitter search