I finished the final speaker interview blog post for Web 2.0 Expo New York yesterday, and I’m sharing the wealth of knowledge below. Oh, and all the videos of speakers from Ignite NYC 13.
- Law & Data: A Guide for Startups
- UX Designers: Ghosts in the Room
- Romance Your Users with CSS3
- How to (Mostly) Control Your Reputation Online
- WHY YU KNOW MEMES?!
- Need Good Employees? Hire from Your Customer Community
- Deceptive UX: How to Trick People and What to Do About It<
- Social Media as a Recruiting Strategy: Interview with Charlie O’Donnell
- Interview with Eric Ries: Lean Startups, New York Entrepreneurs, and Why He Wrote a Book
- Interview with Eric Ries Part 2: What’s Next for the Lean Startup Movement, Startup Visa, and Lessons Learned
- Robert Scoble on Cloud Computing: Bubble or Revolution?
- How to Listen to Your Customers through Site Search Analytics
- Hipmunk CEO Adam Goldstein on Business Development for Startups
And Ignite NYC 13 videos!